Lifework Clarity Career Counseling
Career Planning, Career Coaching, Burnout Relief
Copyright © Elizabeth Arnold. All rights reserved.
- Career planning
- Career change
- Career re-entry, including life after family or life after retirement
- School to career; college considerations and other alternatives
- Creation of a compelling career story
- Evaluation and interpretation of on-line career tests and other tools to determine what is truly useful to help with career decision-making
- Burnout relief
- Strategies and actions to lessen job stress
- Approaches for handling difficult bosses, coworkers and clients
- Steps to take to land promotions and systematically move up in your chosen career
- Resume tweaking to emphasize career strengths, de-emphasize less appealing tasks
- Mock interviewing to build confidence in telling your career story
- Customized salary negotiation strategies
Career Investment: $135 per session (one clinical hour, prorated for extended sessions). Beth will create customized "homework" between sessions that will refresh and engage you as you systematically work toward your career goals.
You decide whether you need just one session to get back on track with your career or whether you would like to go deeper to pursue specific career objectives.
Special: Complete 5 sessions in 3 months and get $50 off the 5th session. Offer extends each time five new sessions are completed within a three-month period.